Our exclusive content:
- Forecasts of future scenarios for the packaging industry.
- Drivers impacting the packaging value chain – from material supply, through converting, to distribution, and on to retail and marketing.
- Ranking trends associated with Industry 4.0.
What methodology is used?
The market data and analysis in this report is derived from Smithers’ extensive primary and secondary research program spanning all stages of the global value chain for all key packaging material types.
Smithers’ own data on production and consumption of various packaging formats has been cross-verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites to produce a definitive overview of the world market.
This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published statistics from trade associations, annual reports from major companies active in this sector, the evolving regulatory landscape, conference proceedings and press releases.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive examination of Industry 4.0 trends and drivers that will shape the future of packaging supply and use.
- An analysis of the overall market conditions for packaging technologies.
- A detailed breakdown of market sizes to plan future strategy for your company with confidence.
Who should buy this report?
- Converters and suppliers of packaging
- Raw material producers
- Brands and end-users of packaging
- Packaging machinery manufacturers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts.