Smithers’ in-house primary research – supported by extensive industry data – underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry personnel from across the value chain, including leading suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Discussions with industry influencers supplemented this research. Secondary research was based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers’ conference papers augments our findings.
What will you discover?
- Learn about cutting-edge developments by elastomer type
- Use strategic perspectives on new materials and applications, and opportunities for informed planning and positioning
- Find out how elastomer consumption breaks down geographically, and what’s driving global growth
Who should buy this report?
- Natural and synthetic rubber and polymer suppliers
- Elastomer producers and users
- Elastomer processing and testing equipment suppliers
- Rubber and polymer additive suppliers
- Consultants and analysts