The automotive industry is changing rapidly, due to a mix of factors including environmental concerns, regulatory changes, technological advancements and consumer expectations.
This guide looks at the core trends in the atomotive industry including:
- The influence of electric-powered engines on car design, and how global regulations are shaping their adoption
- How autonomous vehicles will shape society and the regulations in place
- How fuel efficiency initiatives are driving change in material use, and how rolling resistance plays an important part in reducing fuel use
- The impact of Industry 4.0 and how sustainability programmes are shaping the manufacturing process
- An overview of how failure prevention will be critical to the success of predictive analytics
- How new business models will shape the automotive market, and how consumer behaviour is a driving force for change.
Utilizing data from our market reports, supported with technical insight from our industry-leading experts, this guide provides an overview of the core trends, challenges and issues facing automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
Find out more about how we serve the automotive industry at Smithers.
Download our automotive trends guide below: